<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7952872246575412281?origin\x3dhttp://xvodia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> 好想告诉我的她,♥
Thursday, February 5, 2009

If nothing last forever...can I be your nothing?

well well well....its a busy semester for me bcoz i'm taking up 6 modules (an additional module) this semester, 2 major events - NUS Breakers and NUS Jam & Hop which both are in aug and i'm taking up 2 jobs at the very same time!! Oh man, seriously overloaded but...somehow its a miracle I find my schedule still manageable at the point of time...its just that my slacking time is reduced, hahahaha!! usually i'll just stoned my way or slept my way thru when I'm free, but now its been taken by my revision and readings...guess its a good start =)

less talking/chit-chatting/gossiping/whatever and more concentration rite now...and i guess its always good to do projects with different grps...coz...1. you dun get dissapointed when you're not appointed to the grp, 2. you get to know more classmates, if not friendz, 3. is a good time to start interacting with strangers, and 4. you're not afraid of disputes.

After this chaoz semester, thou still slightly better than the previous dissapointing sem...I'm going to step down soon!! 金盆洗手!! no more publicity director, no more bundle, no more sacrifies for frenz...is simply me and just me! I'm going to BEMS! I'm going to learn golf course, join billard club and all the high class activities! soon I'll be driving my convertable to start showing off, hahhaha!!

Vday is coming soon...but i've yet to decide whether to work or not (kinda sad to work during vday in sch, hahahaha). so anybody wanna date me? hahaha. =P

♥ 11:21:00 PM

______________________________________________________________________

His Photos



His Chats


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



His Song


My Music

About Him

  • Known as Joseph Fan

  • Fonded nick Seraph.xVodia

  • Born in 01.01.1983

  • Currently struggling in NUS,

  • Sch of Design and Environment.

  • A complicated guy.

  • Going into crisis with the US.
  • Friendster Profile

  • His Wish

    [ ] Mountain Bike
    [x] Leather Wallet
    [X] G-Shock G-510D 1AVDR
    [X] Adidas jacket
    [x] Sling bag



    Designer. M. Xinyu
    Bg, Bubble.Gummy
    Img Host, Photobucket.com
    Brushes, At0mica.net & other random sites. [:
    Layout edited by Joseph Fan