Tuesday, December 2, 2008
First day of holiday after my last paper ytd. Haha, now that exam ended...feel so lost. Suddenly dun even have an aim to drive on. Previously during the exam hope the exam end faster, now the exam ended and I start hoping it dun end so soon...feel so fan jian. Went to scan my photo ytd immediately after the exam hoping to make my passport asap but damn...i forgot when my passsport expired when i was prompt to enter the expiry date...tmd, waste my effort of scanning the photo in the end. Somemore have to resize it to 400 x 514...end up the resize blurred my photo. So sian...cleaning my room now and I just couldn't thought of how to rearrange it. Just wanna revamp and renovate the whole room to 'wash away' all the unhappiness. Hope next coming year will be a better start.
Next thing in mind will be my camera, hahaha!! wanted D40 but then its only 6.1mega pixel...its only 1.1mega pixel higher than my omnia!! would it be worthy if I really go buy it? I can simply change into a 8 mega pixel phone instead!! Still struggling...once I decide what model to buy, I'll be leaving Singapore to take photos around, hahaha!! Sound so cool~ but that's after I settled all my stuff first...kanna scolded by mom for not telling her I leaving the island but then my sis support my idea, so...yeah~ got backup. But then, I know I have not done a good job as a friend, so I hope at least I can be a good son at home...but still I am determined to go out to explore more...anybody hiring for ppl to go mumbai? haha...I willing to go there since I have bought all the insurances and I guess there's nothing much for me to miss here...
I have quit the position of project director for the upcoming vday. Don't think too much, its not bcoz of u all but there are things which I need to settle and anyway I doubt I'm in Singapore soon, so its better to hand over to someone else. It'll be a brand new me once I attain a higher level through my travelling journey, hahaha...Don't miss me...well, I guess thats just a wishful thinking, haha. Oh, and in any case any unfortunate happen to me, I would like to make this post as my will to pass over all my assets to my mom. This shall be a valid statement as my mom dun understand english and have no procession of my password, haha. Ok, I think is voidable statement since I can't put my signature inside, bleahx...studied too much legal law. =P
♥ 2:27:00 PM
______________________________________________________________________