<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7952872246575412281?origin\x3dhttp://xvodia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> 好想告诉我的她,♥
Friday, October 17, 2008

If nothing last forever...can I be your nothing?

Okie, I think I need to post some happy ocassion before somebody gonna scold me for not updating the GATHERING topic, haha!! But then, I tried my best to upload the fotos into blogspot but failed after several attemps...so, I gave up in the end and decided to kop from tingz blog instead, haha!! (I'm so clever! =P)

This is where we have our dinner!! But I hope no more such place for dinner next time coz the moment I came out is no difference from the moment I went in! Still as hungry like didn't ate anything at all, hahaha!!


Our group foto in the sushi tae. Is this the one and only?

After our dinner, we went to the balcony to start our foto taking sessions, hahaha!! well...someone got a new camera liao, so must keep taking fotos, bleahx!!


I dun think this is our first 'balcony' foto but...since tingz did not upload any others, I'll just use this as our first instead, haha!!! We took quite alot, with each individual taking turn to be the photographer, but somehow tingz nv upload all, therefore....hahaha!!!


Supposed to be a crappy foto but 'someone' too image to pose the crappy look, opps! =) Okie, I look most crap here! 0.o"



The '60's couple' foto, but did someone mentioned about my jacket too fashionable or what? haha.


Wrong angle...but can't blame the novice photographer, haha!! This is just testing angle for the below foto taking I think, coz I dun even know how many camera there were at that time.


This is a difficult foto taking session near the pool at the top of vivo. Almost got my leg cramp! must admit...old liao...



I tot we'd look like hunks with 4 beauties behind us, but now I feel we looks more like 'Fu Lu Shou' instead. =.="


And introducing the new rock band "4 by 2", releasing their new album cover titled "Reach for the stars"



"Fly fly fly...way to the stars" "I'm the highest!!"



Round 2, but I'm the photographer this time round...actually I doubt this is round 2 coz I'm sweating by then, hahaha!!


One more time...I'm still the highest!! hahaa...I'm damn good in jumping! =P


After N attempts of jumping up and down. !@#$%">!#$%^&* this is super tiring


Ting and I were actually discussing about this foto narration, haha!! But she nv wrote it in her blog, so...I decided to add in the narration:
Photographer: "1 more time! 1 more time!"
Sherry *hit forehead*: "Kao, not again!!"
Me: "....." (too stun to say anything)
WX (to photographer): "Okie, when we jump u remember to click"
Ting: "Where's my makeup artist? I need to jump again"



And our final foto of 'reaching for the stars' ends here. =)



And before we left for home, SF come up with a weird idea, haha!! "Adiyos~"

There's quite alot of fotos but due to technical problem, I couldn't upload them. Hopefully we get to have more such outing to 'sweat' during the foto-taking session, hahaha!! (and I tot I got took fotos wif WX? how come nv publish!! must be jealous of us, hahaha!!)

♥ 2:04:00 AM

______________________________________________________________________

His Photos



His Chats


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



His Song


My Music

About Him

  • Known as Joseph Fan

  • Fonded nick Seraph.xVodia

  • Born in 01.01.1983

  • Currently struggling in NUS,

  • Sch of Design and Environment.

  • A complicated guy.

  • Going into crisis with the US.
  • Friendster Profile

  • His Wish

    [ ] Mountain Bike
    [x] Leather Wallet
    [X] G-Shock G-510D 1AVDR
    [X] Adidas jacket
    [x] Sling bag



    Designer. M. Xinyu
    Bg, Bubble.Gummy
    Img Host, Photobucket.com
    Brushes, At0mica.net & other random sites. [:
    Layout edited by Joseph Fan