<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7952872246575412281?origin\x3dhttp://xvodia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> 好想告诉我的她,♥
Thursday, October 2, 2008

If nothing last forever...can I be your nothing?

So this is what friends are. I think I have reached to the limit of my temper. Please don't blame me if I ever flare up with you regardless of how small a matter you may see in. So what are friends? Telling you that they have eaten, so you can eat yourself and call them for the project meeting only after you finished eating so they can study elsewhere...and the next moment you know, they start to order food to eat after you finished eating your meal and ready to start the meeting. Is this a sign of boycotting or what? I can torelate once or twice, but this is really far from count...I always thought friends should be able to go all out for his/her friends, but I guess I am the only one who think in such a stupid way.

Asking ppl out for outing is even worse. I can never remember how many times I tried to organise a gathering where everyone are willing to go, not even once. Be it a birthday surprize treat for some of them or even just asking them out on my birthday is like telling them to foresake their holiday for something worthless...

Try asking if anyone is willing to go all the way from one end to the other? Maybe once? or twice? I guess I'm the only idoit who is okie with almost anything. Ask to count how many times I have went all the way to the west for gathering/projects/study...and how many times have any one from the west to the east? Maybe once, but I lose count of the number of times I went all the way to a place at another part of the island. Do you really think I am so bo liao or I madly in love to travel all the way?

I tried my best to celebrate ppl's bd for whoever I know their birthday is and if they are free, and guess what, nobody remember mine. Hahaha, what a joke! I think it took ppl at least two years for ppl to remember my birthday (after much reminding them i guess). I do appreciate friends who sent me sms during my birthday, even when it's a new year sms instead of a birthday greeting...I really appreciate. Some of them are even long lost friends which we hardly contact. But the ones I'm close with....*sigh*. I think these long lost friends really deserved more friendship than those who merely take friendship for granted.

Not forgetting my 2+1 buddies who are has been there for me whenever I am down...not always but most of the times...sad that they are now schooling in another uni, haix. I do tried my best as being a friend...accompany to lesson even when it's not my module, treating meal when some of them claim to be poor for that month, give something which they need/want if I have extra or able to afford, passing stuffs from my home all the way just to let them use, celebrating their birthdays, etc...but I guess maybe thats not what they wants, or I have not done enough....because after all I have done, I get nothing.

Since Secondary school, I have been serving tie with my classmates...because the only comment that I got during then(right after we graduated) was "we friend you cause we think you are not bad-looking, other then that we don't think you got any good point". I must thank them for the compliment because I am at least good-looking in their eyes. Being pang sei during the registration for polytechnic is the worst thing I ever got and I seriously hates people pang sei when they are not even busy of anything! I still remembered they said: "We have registered for the polytechnic earlier, you can go line up yourself"...I will NEVER forget this sentence.

And thanks for the reminder of this incident, I think I'll learnt to protect myself more.

Friends?...what are friends?

♥ 6:22:00 PM

______________________________________________________________________

His Photos



His Chats


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



His Song


My Music

About Him

  • Known as Joseph Fan

  • Fonded nick Seraph.xVodia

  • Born in 01.01.1983

  • Currently struggling in NUS,

  • Sch of Design and Environment.

  • A complicated guy.

  • Going into crisis with the US.
  • Friendster Profile

  • His Wish

    [ ] Mountain Bike
    [x] Leather Wallet
    [X] G-Shock G-510D 1AVDR
    [X] Adidas jacket
    [x] Sling bag



    Designer. M. Xinyu
    Bg, Bubble.Gummy
    Img Host, Photobucket.com
    Brushes, At0mica.net & other random sites. [:
    Layout edited by Joseph Fan