<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7952872246575412281?origin\x3dhttp://xvodia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> 好想告诉我的她,♥
Tuesday, January 2, 2007

If nothing last forever...can I be your nothing?

Happy New Year '07 Everyone~!

Actually I'm kinda lazy to update...guess I am too old for these stuffs, hahaha.

Anyway....I'm 10 years old!! Hahaha. Thanks guy for celebrating my birthday...that was a 'surprise' and (to Juan: 'I am really surprised, ok!? Really!!...so stop feeling disappointed, bleahx!)...

Oh! and thanks for the birthday gift everyone.

And after seeing Justin's '07 New Year Resolution, I guess I should have one as well. Wouldn't want to live my life without any goals for the 365 - 1 day (actually is 2 coz today is the 2nd day of '07, hahaha). So after much thought, I've come out with a few resolutions as well. And here they are:

[1] Definitely to stay healthy and be more cheerful...eh, cheerful seem to be used only for girls...so maybe be less pessimistic.

[2] Earn more money. I hope to earn my first million by the age of 35 (still far from goal).

[3] Hope my next enrollment managed to get in to the course I wanted, but more importantly is manage to survive for that course.

[4] And yeah, my first car during my first birthday of driving license. Maybe I should spam my money in 4D and Toto so I can have a dream car, hahahaha.

[5] Some things are not supposed to be disclose here...so I'll leave this in blank.


Okie, these are my 5 points...not that greedy bah, 2 points lesser than Justin, muhahahhaha!!

Lastly, some pictures to see see look look at (to Juan again: can send me the rest of the photos? thanks! =) )








♥ 3:16:00 PM

______________________________________________________________________

His Photos



His Chats


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



His Song


My Music

About Him

  • Known as Joseph Fan

  • Fonded nick Seraph.xVodia

  • Born in 01.01.1983

  • Currently struggling in NUS,

  • Sch of Design and Environment.

  • A complicated guy.

  • Going into crisis with the US.
  • Friendster Profile

  • His Wish

    [ ] Mountain Bike
    [x] Leather Wallet
    [X] G-Shock G-510D 1AVDR
    [X] Adidas jacket
    [x] Sling bag



    Designer. M. Xinyu
    Bg, Bubble.Gummy
    Img Host, Photobucket.com
    Brushes, At0mica.net & other random sites. [:
    Layout edited by Joseph Fan